Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Summer Vaca-ncy

Originally written Summer 2011-
Okay- so I thought since everyone else is writing about their beautiful, awesome, amazing, unbelievable vacations, I would just write about mine too. I'm NOT jealous or anything... so... here goes... - First we wrote the most beautiful check to MSU to pay off our wonderful "get a- way" spot. I wish I had taken a picture - it was just beautiful. After that we went to the sandy beach of Wills Automotive to get the air conditioner fixed in the van. It has the best cold breeze you have ever felt. Such a homey feel in the van. Then we had some friends over from S&H contractors. They enjoyed coming to fix our home air conditioner too. It was so much fun that we had them to come back again for a second visit! We just love relaxing under our ceiling fans that are blowing that nice cool air on us. Too much fun! After that company left we went back to the beautiful shores of Wills Automotive again. This time we got to get a lovely new transmission. They have this really cool lift- our van just loves going there. Oh and the fumes from the garage-... in a word- wonderful! Then we moseyed on over to the breathtaking views of Wally World to get a new microwave since ours exploded. Again I wish I had pictures to share- just awesome! Oh yeah - I do www.peopleofwalmart.com- I almost forgot. After that little trip- the next place on our itinerary is visiting the magnificient Carman Tree Service- the breeze from his chainsaw will be amazing. I'm really looking forward to it! He will be taking two of our trees out - since one of them has taken out our neighbor's fence. (Sorry Kristi & Jay Roy) I just don't know what we will do next. Just one awesome thing after another. Hopefully school will start soon and I can take a break from all of this "fun-filled" summer vacation. I just don't know if I can affor- I mean stand much more "fun" this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There Anything?

Is There Anything?
Is there anything sweeter?

Almost...