Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teacher gifts continued...





November 22, 2011 at 10:07am.




MY FAVORITE!!! A paper clip with a ribbon tied on it. I love how very detailed the directions are too. I might could do this one by myself.

YAY! More empty 2 liter bottles!

Just wanted to add to my last note a little. Again ALL of these are VERY cute- BUT...(see previous note)

Just had to share these last few "gift" ideas I found. It got me thinking though- have you ever been in a Doctor's office and seen their initials outlined in empty syringes, a Dentist's office with picture frames made out of teeth, or a dog catcher with a wreath made out of.... well you get the point.






More crayons!!! YAY!

EVEN More pencils!!! You can never have too many of these!

And at last... MORE of EVERYTHING!!!! that we already have drawers full of... not that we wouldn't appreciate it though.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There Anything?

Is There Anything?
Is there anything sweeter?

Almost...