Saturday, April 4, 2009

NASCAR?!?!?!?!?!

I really don't get it. This NASCAR thing. I guess I just don't understand what is so interesting about a car going around in an oval, making a left turn EVERY TIME! I guess a race might be interesting if two or three cars are going around 1 time, and then see who got there first. That "could" be exciting. Or maybe if someone mixed it up a bit and decided to make a right turn, dodging everyone else along the way. That "might" be interesting. But 20 or more cars going around 300 times in a left turn around an oval for 4 HOURS!!!!!!! Talk about being predictable. Where is the excitement? I guess there must be something to it though. My Jeffy LOVES it! He wouldn't miss it for ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! He used to tape the race, go to it in person, then come home and WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess he didn't want to miss any left turn, around an oval, by anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's time to be open to new adventures...
    hahahahaha! I loved the commentary!

    ReplyDelete

Is There Anything?

Is There Anything?
Is there anything sweeter?

Almost...