Saturday, April 18, 2009

He Could Have

The colors are so pretty this time of year. Right after all this rain we have been having the greens are so green, the yellows so yellow, purples so purple. The flowers are so vividly colored. Everything looks like it has been washed off and is just so bright and pretty.

I saw one of the prettiest birds that I have ever seen today. It was as blue as blue can be. It was an indigo bunting. Absolutely beautiful. I am blessed to live in a location that is surrounded by trees. I hear the most beautiful singing in the mornings, and afternoons. I call it "God's Choir". I have a bird feeder right outside my breakfast area, and I love sitting there watching all the beautiful birds. There are SO many colors, red birds, blue jays, orange breasted robins, gold finches, purple finches, red headed woodpeckers, just to name a few, and today the indigo bunting. I am reminded of a song I use to hear by Sandi Patti, it was called "That's the Love of God". It had a verse in it that said "What made God take so much care To make creation glow? He could have made it black and white And we'd have never known." I am so thankful that He didn't just use black and white! Can you imagine? I really enjoy all of His beautiful Masterpieces. He knew I would.

1 comment:

Is There Anything?

Is There Anything?
Is there anything sweeter?

Almost...