Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The blog world is scary!

I have several friends who like to blog. I have been reading blogs for a few years now, but never really wanted to create one. Well my friends have talked me into it now. Some of them think I would be good at it because they think I am humorous. I however really never thought I could do very well, for several reasons.
1. I really don't have a lot to say.
2. I am a terrible writer.
3. I am a terrible speller. (thank gudnis for spal chek)
4. What I do have to say usually only makes sense to me.
5. Blogging scares me! Its just a scary word.
I have decided to at least give it a try. Who knows I may just really become quite comfortable with it. I do seem to have a lot more thoughts about things as I get older. I better write them down somewhere, because lately I have noticed that I won't remember them tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!
    Now, I'm waititng....for so much fun!
    Your thoughts on things....that's a good title!haha
    You Go Gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl-I am so excited that you entered the world of blogging!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Is There Anything?

Is There Anything?
Is there anything sweeter?

Almost...